Monday, December 9, 2013

Two For One

Don't you love getting good deals!? Like buy one get one free...two for one, or a percentage off your entire purchase? Of course! Everyone loves a bargain, right? Well I recently came across a way to throw in a little extra, a two for one deal, on a couple of my latest signs ordered by two awesome customers!

Most of the time I try to paint the backs of my signs. I hate for them to just look like bare wood. So I painted the backs of these two signs:




They were each made from the same type of wood...from an old antique hand/home-made dresser. These are the sides of that dresser. Anywho, I painted the backs of them and fell in love with the backs just as much as the fronts! I decided that I just absolutely could NOT leave them bare! I had to do something to them! I wanted it to be something quick and simple but something that is "in" and makes a statement. Have you seen the Love signs on Pinterest lately? The ones that simply have the word "love" painted at the bottom of the sign? That's what I decided to do. :) Here are the backs of the finished signs!...



They will be perfect for Valentines Day... Or any day! But if they don't like them of course they never have to turn them around. ;) I think they will like them though! Whatcha think?? 



....Faith, Hope, and Love....and the greatest of these is LOVE!.....


~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designsbykendra loves feedback! I welcome your comments and questions. If you leave a message and then later you don't see it here please feel free to contact me!