Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Our Greatest Blessings

A dear, life-long friend of mine, Janet, ordered a sign from me the other day. I thought I'd share it with y'all because I think it's so sweet! Janet has such a caring heart so it's no surprise that she would come up with this sweet idea for a sign. I just have to brag on her a little and say that this young lady sacrificed a good bit of her time for me, a couple of years ago. My mom had a stroke and was in the hospital where Janet worked. Which makes it seem like it wouldn't be that big of a deal since she was there anyways right? Well under normal circumstances that might be true but Janet had recently had surgery on her foot...so she was off work for a few weeks. Who wants to come to their job site when they are off!?? Lol. Well...Janet does...at least to be by my side when I needed her the most. I will always be grateful for that and I will NEVER forget it! So I must say...that Janet is one of my many greatest blessings. ;)

(To recreate this sign for you the price would be approx $50.00)

Have a great rest of the week!! 

~Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designsbykendra loves feedback! I welcome your comments and questions. If you leave a message and then later you don't see it here please feel free to contact me!