Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Welcome Wednesday!

Good morning everyone! It's hump day!! 
I've been spending a little time here and there on Facebook and noticing all of the "I'm thankful for..." Posts. So I thought I'd join along. But as I do I am saddened by the fact that it takes the month of November to make me think of what I'm thankful for. Hoping to remember every month, every week, every day that I have so much to be thankful for! We all get busy and forget to slow down and smell the roses...though I personally would rather stop and smell Starbucks than roses...the smell of roses reminds me of funerals. What? Well...they do!! But Starbucks...now that's a good smell! ;-P And it brings me lots of good memories annnnnd reminds me to slow down... though...the coffee makes me speed up. lol 
Hey!! That reminds me!!....Ohhhh you are SO going to think I planned this!!...but I truly did not. I have a sign about being thankful AND it has a Starbucks cup in the picture!! How perfect is that?  Hahahahahaha! I really do...its not the best "staging of a sign" lol though it goes right along with this post... so instead of posting the "doesn't-actually-go-with-the-post-picture".... I'll post my Thankful sign for ya. ;) but first.....

Today I am thankful for....the days that I'm able to slow down, smell the Starbucks coffee, and be thankful for everything in my life! 

(For those interested, this sign happens to still be available.)

I couldn't have planned this better if I had tried ;) 
Happy Humpday folks. What are you thankful for today? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Designsbykendra loves feedback! I welcome your comments and questions. If you leave a message and then later you don't see it here please feel free to contact me!